The Embassy of India is the diplomatic mission of the Republic of India
|Free Tax Filing||Fitness Equipment||Walgreens Photo Coupons|
Consulate General of India are the smaller version of the embassy. Consulates in a sense can be called junior embassies.
Persian Gulf : Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Iran, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Today, NRI Indians command a dominant majority of the population Persian Gulf countries.
Embassy of India, Riyadh
|B-1, Diplomatic Quarter,|
PO Box 94387, Riyadh 11693,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
|Embassy of India, Riyadh |
Consulate General of India, Jeddah
|Building of Mr. Mansoor Abdul Rahman Al Hueesh,|
Villa No. 34. (Behind National Commercial Bank)
Near Al Huda Mosque, Tahlia Street, Jeddah
|Consulate General of India, Jeddah|
Embassy of India, UAE
|Plot No. 10, Sector W-59/02|
Diplomatic Area، Embassies District,
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 2 449 2700
|Embassy of India, UAE|
Consulate General of India, Dubai
|8th Street, Al Hamriya, Diplomatic Enclave - Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
Phone: +971 4 397 1333
|Consulate General of India, Dubai|
Embassy of India, Doha Qatar
|86 & 90 Al Eithra Street|
Phone: +974 4425 5777
|Embassy of India, Doha|
Embassy of India, Kuwait
|Diplomatic Enclave, Arabian Gulf Street|
Phone: 22530600 , 22530612 - 14
|Indian Embassy, Kuwait|
Embassy of India Bahrain
|428، Building 1090، Rd No 2819|
Phone: +973 1771 2683
|Embassy of India, Kingdom of Bahrain|
Embassy of India, Muscat, Oman
|Jami'at Al - Dowal Al - Arabiya Street,|
Diplomatic Area, Al Khuwair
|Embassy of India, Muscat|
Embassy of India, Tehran, Iran
|22, Mir Emad Street (Corner of 9th alley), Dr. Beheshti Avenue, Tehran||Embassy of India, Tehran|
Embassy of India, Baghdad, Iraq
|House No. 18, Street No.16,|
Mohalla No. 609, Al Mansour,
|Embassy of India, Baghdad|
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Doha, Qatar.
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Muscat, Oman.
- Tehran, Iran
- Baghdad, Iraq
The Keralite Gulf migration is the biggest economic liberating force for the non-resident Malayalees, Now doctors, nurses, engineers, architects, teachers, specialists in all fields make a beeline for Persian Gulf cities that have become more familiar for Malayalees than Indian Cities.
Emigration Check Not Required Stamp : ECNR
ECR means Emigration check required. Holders of ECR passports need a clearance called an Emigration Check from the Government of India’s Protector of Emigrants when going to selected countries on a work visa. More Info on ECNR/ECR
Consular Services Include : Tourist Visa services (eTourist Visa), Passport services, Surrender / Renunciation certificates, Power of Attorney Attestation POA, OCI Card Services, Attestation of Documents, Life Certificate to Pensioners, Registration for Indian citizenship, Registration of birth of a minor child, Certificate of Date of Birth, MADAD - 'MEA' in Aid of Diaspora in Distress, Registration of Indian Nationals, Tracing the Roots and more. [adinserter block="2"]
- Can I get a visa on arrival to enter India?
- Lost or Stolen Indian Passport
- Can I still travel on my Indian passport on acquiring another country Citizenship?
- Surrender Indian passports
- Transit Visa
- Emergency Visa
- Types Of Indian Visa
- Foreigner Registration
- Visiting Restricted Areas Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland
- Consular Timings are different from the working hours of the Consulate.
- For security reasons, personal belongings such as backpacks, briefcases, laptops, cell phones, ladies handbags, baby strollers, plastic carry bags, food or drink etc., are not allowed inside the Consulate premises.
- All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
- Most India Embassies & Consulates don’t accept applications directly, except for Emergency Visa, Emergency Passport (Tatkaal), and Attestations.
- Consulate’s EMERGENCY contact number (only for genuine emergency after office hours and weekends).
As a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, Indian diplomatic missions in the capitals of other Commonwealth members are known as High Commissions.Today India has more then 124 embassies/high commissions, 48 consulates, 5 permanent missions and 4 other representations.
Latest Contact Information :Contact Details give you the Address, telephone number, fax, email address, emergency consular help number, as well as other related information to Embassy of India.
Can I get a visa on arrival to enter India?eVisa ApplicationYou can obtain Electronic Tourist Visa on Arrival valid for 30 days for citizen of specific countries like USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Europe. Check all country list
Lost or Stolen Indian Passport
- First, File a Police Complaint
- Police report is important as it will serve as proof of loss/theft of your passport.
- If a Indian citizen has lost her/his passport overseas, she or he can apply for a new passport through the nearby indian consulates.
- List of All Indian Embassy & Consulates Abroad
- While Travelling Overseas, always keep photocopies of your Passport, the front and back pages. Also, scan your Indian Passport and save the document digitally in your email, cloud storage, or mobile phone.
Can I still travel on my Indian passport on acquiring another country Citizenship?The Indian Citizenship Act, 1955, does not allow dual citizenship. Holding Indian passport/acquiring Indian passport/travelling on Indian passport after acquisition of foreign citizenship constitutes an offence under the Indian Passport Act, 1967, and attracts penalties.
Surrender Indian passportsUnder Indian law, Person whose previous nationality was Indian before acquiring any foreign Nationality, are required to surrender their Indian passports to the nearest Indian Mission/Post immediately after acquisition of foreign citizenship and obtain a surrender certificate. All applications for renunciation/surrender of Indian passports are to be made at any of the India Visa Application Centres, as per the Jurisdiction.
Transit VisaYou need to apply for a transit visa if you are going to change from an international terminal to a domestic terminal of any Indian airport or if you are going to stay in an airport hotel even for a few hours. You don't need a transit visa if you stay in the waiting area reserved for international transit passengers in an Indian airport. Note that you can stay for a maximum period of 72 hours in India on a transit visa. You should have a confirmed air ticket for the onward journey.
- Emergency visa is issued for travel to India in a medical or any other genuine humanitarian emergency.
- Emergency Visa has to be applied at the Consulate.
- The Consulate normally issues one year multiple entry Tourist visa under Emergency Services.
- Emergency visa can be applied only if the travel is within the next 48 hours from the time of submitting of application.
- Applicant must attach a copy of confirmed air ticket.
- Visa will be granted subject to usual checks.
- Consulates accept payment by draft only. No cash or payment by debit/credit card is accepted for Emergency services at the Consulate.